Adding events to What's On
If you would like your auditions, classes, meeting or production to appear in the What's On section of this site, you will need to be logged in.
You should then:
- if you are already a member or manager/admin of the company,the company name will appear in your personal navigation block to the left of the screen. Click on the company name and go straight to step 7.
- otherwise, find your company on the companies page and request a membership
- if your company doesn't appear, you will need to add your company
- on your company's page, look near the top right for the company's info block
- you will need to click on the request membership link in the company's info block
- once your membership has been approved by the company manager/admin, options to add various events for this company will appear in the company's info block
- if you are already a member or manager/admin of this company, options to add various events for this company will appear on your company's page in the company's info block; click the relevant link and complete the form to add your link
Like all services on this site, What's On listings are free.
If you experience difficulties with the above steps, use the Feedback link to request assistance. Include as much detail as you can so that the Admin Officer can identify your requirements. Inlcude Links if possible.