T.W.A.T (or Tactical Women’s Anti-Assault Team) is a short live action comedy about Guy Champ, the sportsman who has it all; looks, success, fame, and money that, as a guest on a live television show, is lead to recall a one night stand with a young temptress, Charlotte. Set in the future, where methods of protection against court cases or endangered personal safety have reached new heights with the signing of contracts and the T.W.A.T. team on the scene, Guy and Charlotte may be wishing they remembered the basics.
This is a Smooth Motion Films and Apple Box Studios production, with Director AJ Carter who has flown back from Los Angeles, California (USA) to shoot in Western Australia mid-March. In an exciting attempt, we are working towards shooting in 3D. To view the trailer for AJ and our team of Producer’s latest short film Ronan’s Escape, which has been well-received on the international festival circuit (winning (Director’s Choice) Best Short Film at Sedona International Film Festival, USA), head to http://www.ronansescape.com/trailer.htm
We are looking for actors to fill the following roles:
- Guy Champ: Male. Late 20’s- Mid 30’s. Short & stocky preferred, Buff Football Superstar. Athletic physique, dark hair, hansom looks. Douchebag cheesy grin, thinks he is god’s gift to women
- Charlotte: Female. Mid-late 20’s. Tall is preferred, Blonde, very attractive confident woman. Must be comfortable in a lingerie/passionate scene with ‘GUY CHAMP’. (Sexy Bra and panties, but tasteful)
- Lead T.W.A.T. Officer: Female. 30-40yrs old. Military role- Well built, authoritative voice, confident
- 4x T.W.A.T Team members: Female. 25-35yrs old. Athletic & attractive. Capable of portraying a police/S.W.A.T officer and holding an artificial riffle/storming an apartment
- T.V Show Host: Male. 35-45 yrs old. T.V Presenter, Eddie McGuire like appearance & mannerisms. Confident ‘The Footy Show’ attitude
- 3x T.V. Show Panelists: Male. Late 20’s- Mid 30’s. Buff Football Player physiques with solid Aussie accents. Similar to panelists regularly seen on ‘The Footy Show’
- Sports Player Manager: Male. 30-45 yrs old. Look good in a business suit
The second round of auditions are scheduled to run on Saturday the 6th of March from 9am through to 8pm. For those interested in auditioning, we request that you please send in your acting CV, a head shot and a full body shot along with your expression of interest in a role. Only those with both weekday and weekend availability from the 15th of March onwards need apply. Please note that these roles are unpaid.
For further details, to request an audition or for any specific queries please contact:
Kristy Symonds (Producer/Publicist)
Phone: 0433 373 614
NB: Please head all emails with ‘T.W.A.T. Auditions’ in the subject line and include where you received this information.