Hello Theatre People and people of Theatre,
I, Benedict Chau; am after an able-bodied crew with either experience, a good sense of humour or the tenacity to get a good job done sort of.
I currently require the services of a/the/group of/dandelion...
- Front of House Manager, my Bo'sun who'll make sure Ushers and Ticket-sellers will scrub the deck.
- Set Designer/Scenic Painter who can spot land and paint beautiful interior restaurant perspective backdrops.
- Costume designer with a flair for tacky, ridiculous and sequins.
- Stage Ninjas, adept at the very art of disappearing when work needs to be done... and lugging stuff.
- Lighting Operator... well not really. I suppose I should do something.
Not sure what I'm on about yet? Good. Check it out here for Herding Cats Mid-October Production.
For the love of comedy and the tragedy of bad taste.
Email me your interest, learn more and break someone's legs,
Cpt. Benedict J. Chau
Herding Cats Production
P.S. I can't explain the pirate theme
P.P.S. Please subject as "Foolhardy crew now reluctant"
Applications are open for His Majesty’s Theatre’s popular, exciting and interactive youth theatre workshop programme MajKidz 2013.